Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Without friends like you

Without friends like you, life is impossible!
Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!
sms-free sms-friendship sms
You'll always be my FRIEND,
this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!
sms-free sms-friendship sms
Meeting you was fate,
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.
sms-free sms-friendship sms
Smshava.blogspot.com
we never lose true friends.
I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised tat loving a friend is even better, we lose ppl we love but we never lose true friends.
sms-free sms-friendship sms
You're eyes are soft en tender
You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!
sms-free sms-friendship sms