Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The sun had rised from the east

The sun had rised from the east
The sun had rised from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to u..
sms-free sms-goodnight sms
It makes me so happy

It makes me so happy, this is what i m gonna do, Send a good morning sms right back to youuu, Good Morning my Friend, HAVE A BEARY GOOD MORNING.
sms-free sms-goodnight sms
5 steps to a LOVELY MORNING
5 steps to a LOVELY MORNING
Smshava.blogspot.com
Close ur eyes, Take a deep breath, Open ur arms wide,Feel ur heartbeat, & Say " Its too early. Let me sleep again."
sms-free sms-goodnight sms
No Shadows 2 Depress U,
No Shadows 2 Depress U, Only Joys 2 Surround U,Many FrieNds 2 LoveU,God Himself 2 BlessU,These r my Wishes 4U,2day 2morow & Everyday 2 u !! Good morning
sms-free sms-goodnight sms
Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits -
Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits -

LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and told me 2 share them with PPL Dear 2 me. I'm sharing all with U...
Good Morning!