Tuesday, January 22, 2008

OLD FRIENDS

OLD FRIENDS

Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.

Smshava.blogspot.com

sms-free sms-friendship sms


? NIGHT PRAYER

Dear God, thank you for making me healthy. Can you also make me sexy? If you can't make me sexy, please make all my friends fat. Amen.


sms-free sms-friendship sms


?ABOUT ME

Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, Spontaneous, Good Looking, Nice Friends, Charming, Funny, well... Enough about ME! How about you?
sms-free sms-friendship sms



Moon said to me to leave your friend
Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine.
sms-free sms-friendship sms
Smshava.blogspot.com