Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heres a little hug for you To make you smile

sms-free sms-love sms
Heres a little hug for you To make you smile
Heres a little hug for you To make you smile when youre blue, To make you happy if youre sad, To let you know life aint so bad!
sms-free sms-love sms
Close ur eyes ....,Relax ur body.
Close ur eyes ....,Relax ur body.... and stop breathing as long as U can...Now breath...I miss u as much as u missed the air....
sms-free sms-love sms
Smshava.blogspot.com
If a smile could be a rain drop
If a smile could be a rain drop i would wish that it keeps raining throughout ur life so that there may be no place for tears in ur life.
sms-free sms-love sms
V smile at whom V Like,
V smile at whom V Like,
V cry for whom V care,
V laugh with whom we enjoy,
and V become angry with whom we feel is our own...
That's Friendship...
That's Love...
sms-free sms-love sms
The smallest word is I,
The smallest word is I, the sweetest word is Love and the dearest person in the world is you. thats why I Love You :)
sms-free sms-love sms
If U like me ya hate me
If U like me ya hate me both is advantageous & beneficial to me!!!Bcoz if u like me Ill be in ur heart & if U hate me Ill be in ur mind....
sms-free sms-love sms
To meet & depart is the way of life,
To meet & depart is the way of life,But to depart & meet is the hope of life.We meet to create memories,But we depart to preserve it....