Tuesday, January 22, 2008

NICE FRIENDS

NICE FRIENDS

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams...
sms-free sms-friendship sms



sms-free sms-friendship sms


KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult
KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..
sms-free sms-friendship sms
touches your heart.
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
sms-free sms-friendship sms
Smshava.blogspot.com
The Test of Friendship
the test oF friendship dosen't comes when u R 2GethEr. It cOmEs wHeN u ParT waYs & u ReaLizE tHat dEsPitE tHe dIsTanCe, thE fRiEndshIp iS sTilL tHeRe...
sms-free sms-friendship sms
FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet
FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!
FriEndSHiP iS A PRiCeLeSs GiFt
FriEndSHiP iS A PRiCeLeSs GiFt tHaT cAn'T Be BoUgHt Or SoLd, BuT To Have An UnDeRsTaNdiNg FriEnd iS FaR MoRe WoRtH tHaN GoLd~!