Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Someday you may lose your hair

Someday you may lose your hair
Someday you may lose your hair, your teeth, your looks, or even your memory. But there's something you won't lose. Me, coz I'll always be your friend.By Uzzal
sms-free sms-friendship sms
I won't promise to be your friend
I won't promise to be your friend forever, coz I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.By Uzzal
sms-free sms-friendship sms
some thing can not be described....
some thing can not be described......
some moments can not be shared......
some feelings can not be explained....
some words can not be described.....
but.....nothing can be hidden from a true friend.. By Manzar
sms-free sms-friendship sms
i sent u an SMS,
i sent u an SMS, It was flying in the air and it met to your SMS, which was also fyling towards me, they both fall in Love and disappeared there forever.By Sherry
sms-free sms-friendship sms
Friendship is not a game to play
Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday.By Deepak

sms-free sms-friendship sms
Smshava.blogspot.com