Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Lonely? no, how can I be lo

Smshava.blogspot.com
Lonely? no, how can I be lo
Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you
By Ikram Marwat
sms-free sms-love sms
They learned me that one hours
They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!
By Ikram Marwat
sms-free sms-love sms
Far away from here, totally i
Far away from here, totally inaccessible. That is where you are. Here next to me, within reach. That is where you are. Where ever you go or when, you will always be near me.
By Ikram Marwat
sms-free sms-love sms
a sweet little rabbit
(_/)
(=.=)
(")(")
a sweet little rabbit, just like you, because I love you!! kisses...
By Ikram Marwat
sms-free sms-love sms
If a raindrop would mean ..
If a raindrop would mean ... I love you and you would ask me how much I love you, i bet you that it would rain all day !
By Ikram Marwat
sms-free sms-love sms
Ull always be mine 4 now &
Ull always be mine 4 now & 4ever.Ull always be mine 4 u r my treasure.Ull always be mine please tell me its true.Please be mine 4ever ill always love u!
By Ikram Marwat
sms-free sms-love sms