Tuesday, January 22, 2008

If you live to be a hundred

If you live to be a hundred
If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...
sms-free sms-love sms
Roses of red grow in my heart
Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!
sms-free sms-love sms
No matter how sad, no matter how sick
No matter how sad, no matter how sick, I feel better just thinking of you... but i'm happier each time i send you a message 'coz i know i'll be DISTURBING YOU!
By Uzzal
sms-free sms-love sms
A DOCTOR can save my life
A DOCTOR can save my life. A LAWYER can defend my life. A SOLDIER can give me a peaceful life. But only You can give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE.
By Uzzal

sms-free sms-love sms
There's a love that only u can give,
There's a love that only u can give,
A smile that only your lips can show,
A twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes,
& a life of mine that u alone can complete.
By Uzzal
sms-free sms-love sms
l is a simple line,
l is a simple line,
l stand for L or I,
if l is L
l stand for life,love, like lonely etc.
if l is I,l stand only I, but by combining two "ll" with their core hearts induce "H"
So by combing core hearts of I induce H with reflection of whole I.By Mrs. Humaira Irfan
sms-free sms-love sms
Love not one, Love not two Love the one who loves u true,
Love not one, Love not two Love the one who loves u true,
Love not three, Love not four Love the one who loves u more.
Love not five, Love not six Love the one who really sticks,
Love not seven, Love not eight Love the one who really waits...
By Uzzal