Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you

I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you
more,Your happy smile.Your loving face, no one will ever take
your place

sms-free sms-love sms


Ur only mine wen i dream.wen i wake i wanna scream.ur not mine im
all can only text u on my dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so
cos babes i want u!
Smshava.blogspot.com
sms-free sms-love sms


I believe that God above created u for me to luv.he picked you
out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best


sms-free sms-love sms


you are also my best friend!
I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!
sms-free sms-love sms
Broken hearts have no spare parts
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure that u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has no spare parts
sms-free sms-love sms
Last night one tear dropped out of my eyes
Last night , thinking of u, one tear rolled out, i asked why r u out? Tear said there is someone so beautiful in ur eyes, now there is no place for me.
sms-free sms-love sms
I love two things,
I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life
sms-free sms-love sms
Smshava.blogspot.com