Tuesday, January 22, 2008

FRIENDSHIP MEANS...

? FRIENDSHIP MEANS...

I want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot 2 me. U cry, I cry. U laugh.. I laugh. U jump out of d window.. I look down n then.. I laugh again.. hahaha

? LEAVING FOOTPRINTS

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

sms-free sms-friendship sms



?AS LONG AS....

As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste.

Smshava.blogspot.com

sms-free sms-friendship sms


? MY BRA

a gd friend is like a gd bra... hard to find, very comfortable, supportive, and always close to the heart..... HELLO MY GD BRA :)


sms-free sms-friendship sms


? PRICETAGS

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!


sms-free sms-friendship sms