Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Love is sweet poison

Love is sweet poison
Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place.
sms-free sms-love sms
You are like the sunshine
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!
sms-free sms-love sms
circles go on forever
If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever
sms-free sms-love sms
L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows
L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows .. O = Ocean of Tears .. V = Valley of Death .. E = End of life....
sms-free sms-love sms
You must be a good runner
You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...
sms-free sms-love sms
can I have "U"?
I have the "I",I have the "L",I have the "O",I have the "V",I have the
"E",... so pls can I have "U"?
sms-free sms-love sms
you are the only one for me?
What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?
sms-free sms-love sms
Love is like a golden chain t
Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!
By Ikram Marwat
sms-free sms-love sms
sweet as a rose bud bright
sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1
By Ikram Marwat
sms-free sms-love sms
Smshava.blogspot.com