Tuesday, January 22, 2008

In the morning I do not eat

In the morning I do not eat
In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.
sms-free sms-love sms
I would like to be a tear
I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes, alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your lips.
sms-free sms-love sms
It must have been a rainy day
It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!
sms-free sms-love sms
3 words made my heart beat faster
3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!
sms-free sms-love sms
To the whole world you are somebody
To the whole world you are somebody....but to somebody you are the whole world
sms-free sms-love sms
how can I be lonely
Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!
sms-free sms-love sms
Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms
Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !
sms-free sms-love sms
If I would get a rose for every
If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you
By Ikram Marwat
sms-free sms-love sms