Tuesday, January 22, 2008

no such darling whom I love

no such darling whom I love
You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!
sms-free sms-love sms
If I die and go to heaven,
If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you
sms-free sms-love sms
You are always in my heart
You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.
sms-free sms-love sms
There Were Times You Make Me Cry.
There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking 4 A Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me Fly...Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me...
sms-free sms-love sms
I am looking for a word.
I am looking for a word. I am looking for a whole new word. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that nobody knows. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that says...that you are the best !!!
sms-free sms-love sms
When the night comes, look at the sky.
When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did it and I found you!
sms-free sms-love sms
Smshava.blogspot.com
Do u know why God created gaps between fingers?
Do u know why God created gaps between fingers? so that some who is very special to u comes and fills those gaps by holding your hands forever.
sms-free sms-love sms
hey! if the sun forgets
hey! if the sun forgets shining if the moon forgets lighting if the fishes forget swimming if the wind forgets blowing if the heart forgets breathing if the cloud forgets crying and if the birds forget flying u have 2 be sure that i can nver forget u BY ALA