Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The sun had rised from the east

The sun had rised from the east
The sun had rised from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to u..
I
sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
t makes me so happy
It makes me so happy, this is what i m gonna do, Send a good morning sms right back to youuu, Good Morning my Friend, HAVE A BEARY GOOD MORNING.
sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
5 steps to a LOVELY MORNING
5 steps to a LOVELY MORNING
Close ur eyes, Take a deep breath, Open ur arms wide,Feel ur heartbeat, & Say " Its too early. Let me sleep again."
sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
Smshava.blogspot.com
No Shadows 2 Depress U,
No Shadows 2 Depress U, Only Joys 2 Surround U,Many FrieNds 2 LoveU,God Himself 2 BlessU,These r my Wishes 4U,2day 2morow & Everyday 2 u !! Good morning
sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits -
Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits -
LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and told me 2 share them with PPL Dear 2 me. I'm sharing all with U...
Good Morning!
sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
See outside the Window,
See outside the Window,
Sun rising for U, Flowers smiling for U,
Birds Singing for U, B'coz last night
I told them to wish U G@@D Morning.
sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
Wishing u................
Wishing u................
G Morning O Afternoon O Evening D Night
hey, 4 in 1 SMS pack -
I save the money.....................
Smshava.blogspot.com
sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
Between a 100000 yesterdays& a 100000 tomorrows,
Between a 100000 yesterdays& a 100000 tomorrows,There is only ione today and I would not let this pass without saying thx 4 being such a lovely frnd... Good Morng..............
sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
With petals of Roses,
With petals of Roses,Palm full of Holly water,Light of Full Sun,Fragrance of Flower and Grass with dew.I wish u a very special Good Morning....

sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
Smshava.blogspot.com