Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers;

I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers;
I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean;
I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best luv ever!
sms-free sms-romantic sms

Every time i miss you, a star falls.
So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone,
its because you made me miss you too much!
sms-free sms-romantic sms

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.
sms-free sms-romantic sms

I miss the laughs I used to get from you, I miss the talks we used to have. And above all, I just miss YOU!
sms-free sms-romantic sms

Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you.
sms-free sms-romantic sms

You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.
sms-free sms-romantic sms

If i were a tear in ur eye i would roll down to ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i would never cry as i would be afraid 2 lose u!
sms-free sms-romantic sms

I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it.
sms-free sms-romantic sms

Sometimes the world gives me so many reasons to hate it but whenever it happens I just stop & think of u n say: How can I hate this world when u r a part of it
sms-free sms-romantic sms

Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine found in the world for a wound given by love.
sms-free sms-romantic sms

Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Luv is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only My Luv is TRUE.
sms-free sms-romantic sms
Smshava.blogspot.com