Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I love the way you make me happy

I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, 'I Love You,' and the way you're always there.
sms-free sms-romantic sms

Little keys can open big locks, simple words can express great thoughts. A text from u never fails to make me smile the whole day through.
sms-free sms-romantic sms

I looked at a sweet, beautiful rose, and then I looked at you, and I kept looking at you, for the rose isn't as beautiful as you. 2
sms-free sms-romantic sms

Let love be the guide to your dreams, let love be the light to your heart, let your love be the reason why somebody else's heart still continues to beat
sms-free sms-romantic sms

If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna be right. My luv for u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long but we'll win every fight.
sms-free sms-romantic sms

Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Know why? Coz you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.
sms-free sms-romantic sms


Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too but there will never be another you!
sms-free sms-romantic sms

'I Trust You' is a better compliment than 'I Love You' because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust.
sms-free sms-romantic sms
Smshava.blogspot.com

When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's somthing. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it's everything
sms-free sms-romantic sms

Luv is like a cloud... luv is like a dream... luv is 1 word and everything in between... luv is a fairytale come true... Coz I found luv when I found U.

sms-free sms-romantic sms