Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Love till it hurts & when it hurts, love some more.

sms-free sms-love sms
Love till it hurts & when it hurts, love some more.
Love till it hurts & when it hurts, love some more.
And when it hurts some more, love even more...
And when it hurts even more, love till it hurts no more.!!
By Uzzal
sms-free sms-love sms
If in the dark... we lose sight of love
If in the dark... we lose sight of love.. hold my hand & have no fear.. we'll be together, I will be here.
By Uzzal
sms-free sms-love sms
Smshava.blogspot.com
I cant hear u, i cant see u,i cant hold u,
I cant hear u, i cant see u,i cant hold u,but i really do miss u, Happy Valentines day, my best friend.
By Sana
sms-free sms-love sms
Its here... the day to celebrate love,
Its here... the day to celebrate love, yes its valentines day,u were mine, u r mine and i m sure that u ll remain mine for rest of my life.Happy Valentine's day.
By Shumaila
sms-free sms-love sms


WHEN NITES R LONG
WHEN NITES R LONG AND FRENS R FEW...I SIT ALONE N THINK OF YA...WITH LOVELY HEART AND SILENT TEAR...ALL I WISH IS U TO BE HERE...miss ya..!!!
sms-free sms-love sms
Life without ur sms is tea w/o sugar
Life without ur sms is tea w/o sugar, coffee w/o milk, bread w/o butter, Salard w/o onion, Candy w/o cream, Chicken w/o spice, Icecream w/o ice ME w/o U!
sms-free sms-love sms
if 100 moments of happiness u have
if 100 moments of happiness u have 1 of them is the result of my prayers if four eyes r watching u with love 2 of them r my eyes if no 1 cares u then it means that i,m not in this world