Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I am out of words, its seems

sms-free sms-love sms
I am out of words, its seems
I am out of words, its seems as if my word bank have gone bankrupt. I cant find d word dat says I luv u more than nothing but much! I luv U

sms-free sms-love sms


I am in hospital now
I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.
sms-free sms-love sms
if you fall in love there is no hope
If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope
sms-free sms-love sms
If U delete this message
If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. .. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me .. & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with It?
sms-free sms-love sms
Do you believe in love at first sight
Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again??
sms-free sms-love sms
Smshava.blogspot.com