Tuesday, January 22, 2008

red is 4 blood,blood

sms-free sms-love sms
red is 4 blood,blood
red is 4 blood,blood is 4 heart ,heart is 4 love,love is 4 u and ur 4 me
BY ALA
sms-free sms-love sms
God saw me hungry he created
God saw me hungry he created pizza he saw me thirsty he created pesi he saw me in dark he created light and he saw me without girl friend he created u now it is the time 2 love me
BY ALA
sms-free sms-love sms
what is love? it is a model
what is love? it is a model auxilary verb,it shows an action which didn't happen befor now used in isqh and mohabat sentences. Ex i love u very much
BY ALA
sms-free sms-love sms
Smshava.blogspot.com
eyes without tears,tears
eyes without tears,tears without love,love without a care,a care without a heart,a heart without beat,a beat without u,u without me.now how could that be possible?
BY ALA
sms-free sms-love sms
some times mu heart ask me
some times mu heart ask me why i care of u why i miss u why i love u why s think of u why i want u then my mind answer me it is very smiple coz i love u
BY ALA
sms-free sms-love sms