Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WHAT IS LOVE? L FOR LAND

sms-free sms-love sms
Smshava.blogspot.com
WHAT IS LOVE? L FOR LAND
WHAT IS LOVE? L FOR LAND OF SORROW.O FOR OCEAN OF TERAS. V FOR VELLEY OF DEATH. E FOR END OF LIFE.MISS U ALL TIME By
Irfan Khalid
sms-free sms-love sms
today a few drops of blood
today a few drops of blood fell down of my heart and when i asked why the response was "There was someone very cruel in yours heat that forced us to come out.
By shehran ayub
sms-free sms-love sms
L is for lust
L is for lust
O is for over
v is for very loveable
e is for ever
the 4 signs of love
By fortuneteller91
sms-free sms-love sms
Love is just like life
Love is just like life, its not always easy and does not always bring happiness. but when we do not stop living why should we stop loving
By Arsh
sms-free sms-love sms



Life ends when you stop dreaming
Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful
sms-free sms-love sms
Time will always fly
Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me
sms-free sms-love sms
When You give your heart
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.
sms-free sms-love sms
Write on Bricks
I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.
sms-free sms-love sms
Smshava.blogspot.com
If 10 people care 4 u
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.
sms-free sms-love sms
I m feeling so happy
I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.