Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We have a Strange and

sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
We have a Strange and
We have a Strange and Unique Friendship.. U-Strange. Me-Unique! Ha,ha,ha. Smile my friend. its a Beautiful Morning!By Uzzal
sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
Days are too busy,
Days are too busy, hours are too few, seconds are too fast,But there is always time for me to say hello to someone like you. Smile and enjoy life! Good AM.By Uzzal
sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
I asked God to make u happy,
I asked God to make u happy, make u smile, guide u safely thru every mile;Grant u wealth, give u health & most of all give u love & care.Good Morning Dear.By Uzzal
sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
U may think that I forgot u.
U may think that I forgot u. U may think that I don't care, And U may think that I'm not thinking of u. Well, you're wrong. You're still in My Dreams. By Uzzal
Smshava.blogspot.com
sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
Dream a dream tonight as you sleep.
Dream a dream tonight as you sleep.
sms-free sms-goodmorning sms
Smile a smile tomorrow that you may keep.
May all of your dreams and wishes come true.
Coz I couldn't find a better friend like you! By Uzzal