Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Few Relations in Earth Never Die.

Few Relations in Earth Never Die.
Few Relations in Earth Never Die.Want 2 know What it is? Read again.. (F)few (R)relations (I)in (E)earth (N)never (D)die surendran
sms-free sms-friendship sms
There is "And" bitween Sky an
There is "And" bitween Sky and Earth, But there is
nothing bitween Me and You,but this "And" bitween Me
and You is 'Anybody Not Disturb'shaheryar
Smshava.blogspot.com
sms-free sms-friendship sms
A special friend is rare indeed
A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be special breed, yes, perfect friends r very few, so lucky I m for having you.Tahir
sms-free sms-friendship sms
If u r a chocolate ur the sweetes
If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most huggable, If u are a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my "FRIEND" u r the "BEST"!!!!!!!!!Tahir
sms-free sms-friendship sms
A friend gives hope when life is lo
A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.Tahir


sms-free sms-friendship sms

sms-free sms-friendship sms

MY FRIEND should be...
MY FRIEND should be... My madicine when i'm in pain, MY letter when i'm Far, My smile whan i'm sad, My handkerchef when i cry, My life when i die!
sms-free sms-friendship sms