Tuesday, January 22, 2008

If your a Vegetarian to be nice

If your a Vegetarian to be nice
If your a Vegetarian to be nice to animals, why are you eating there food
sms-free sms-funny sms
I'm a killer, i kill people for money
I'm a killer, i kill people for money, but you are my friend
sms-free sms-funny sms
I KILL YOU FOR FREE !!
Its been a rough day.I got up this
Its been a rough day.I got up this morning,put on a shirt N a button fell off.I picked up my briefcase N the handle came off.I'm afraid 2 go 2 the bathroom
sms-free sms-funny sms
Jesus says to John come forth ill
Jesus says to John come forth ill give you eternal life. John came fifth he won a toaster
sms-free sms-funny sms
At dis moment in time 10 million people
At dis moment in time 10 million people r having sex.5 million people r drinking coffee.100 million people r sleeping & 1 stupid fool is reading my text!pass on
sms-free sms-funny sms
The rain makes all things beautiful
The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass & flowers 2. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you?
sms-free sms-funny sms
i want u 2 know dat our friendship
i want u 2 know dat our friendship means alot 2 me.U cry i cry.U lauf i lauf.U jump out of da window... I look down & den... i lauf again