Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dont sent any messages, i dontwant

Dont sent any messages, i dontwant 2 see u, 2 hear ur voice, 2 think of u, 'coz my doctor advised me 2 keep away 4m SWEETS

By: Rohit
In Thinking of You
sms-free sms-thinking of you sms

Someone Remembers, Somebody Cares, YOUR Name Is Whispered In Somebody"s Prayers, Keep The Bright Hope Of Sunshine In View, Someone Is Warmly Thinking Of You

By: Shrikant
In Thinking of You
sms-free sms-thinking of you sms


Fate brought the both of us together. So naturally when you look at us, you will think we match each other. Coz we are make to be for each other.

By: Ankur Sagar
In Thinking of You
sms-free sms-thinking of you sms

If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you

By: Dolly
In Thinking of You
sms-free sms-thinking of you sms


So when your lonely,
remember its true that
some1, somewhere, is thinking of u

By: Gurmeet
In Thinking of You
sms-free sms-thinking of you sms

Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!

By: Amita
In Thinking of You
sms-free sms-thinking of you sms


1 min, 1 hr, 1 day, 1 wk, 1 mth, 1 yr, no matter how long, I'll treasure the times we've spent together!

By: Anu
In Thinking of You
sms-free sms-thinking of you sms
Smshava.blogspot.com
I do not think much, i do not think often, but when I think, I think of you!

By: Neha
In Thinking of You
sms-free sms-thinking of you sms


If I had a single flower for every time I thought of you I could walk in my garden forever, never finding the end.

By: Isha
In Thinking of You
sms-free sms-thinking of you sms

When u were born, u were crying and everyone round u was smiling.. Live ur life so that when u die, u're the one who is smiling and everyone round u is crying..

By: Amit
In Thinking of You